|Home||» Products||» Ayurvedic Formulations||» ASHWAGANDHA CAPSULES (60 Cap.)||» ASHWAGANDHA CAPSULES (60 Cap.)|
ASHWAGANDHA CAPSULES (60 Cap.)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 50 INR
- Sleep Disorders, Herbal Medicine, Antioxidant
- Product Type
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Physical Form
- 1-2 CAPSULES TWICE DAILY OR AS DIRECTED BY THE PHYSICIAN
- Storage Instructions
- Below 30°C temperature, dark & dry place.
Per serving of Each Capsule Contains :-
(1) Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract 350mg
equivalent to elemental Withanolides 8%
(2) Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Powder 140mg
(3) Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract 10mg
equivalent to elemental Withanolides (A)- 8%
Ashwagandha: Health Benefits and Side Effects
Ashwagandha is an evergreen shrub that grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. Its roots and orange-red fruit have been used for hundreds of years for medicinal purposes. The herb is also called Indian ginseng or winter cherry.
The name ashwagandha describes the smell of its root (like a horse). By definition, ashwa means horse.
The herb is considered one of the most important herbs in the Ayurvedic medicine system, a healthcare practice that started in India over 3,000 years ago.
Ayurvedic medicine uses herbs, special diets, and other natural practices as treatment for a variety of conditions. In Ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha is considered a Rasayana.
Historically, the roots of ashwagandha have been used to treat:
- skin conditions
- gastrointestinal issues
- nervous breakdowns
- snake bites
- memory loss
Ashwagandha may have a variety of benefits to heart health, including treating:
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- chest pain
- heart disease
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 60 Capsules in Bottle Packing/ Alu-Alu/ Blister Pack
- Main Domestic Market
- All India