Each 10ml. Contains:-
(1) Gandhpura (Gaultheria fragrantissima) Oil 30%
(2) Turpentine (Oleo-resin of Pinus longifolia) Oil 20%
(3) Kapur (Cinnamomum camphora) Oil 10%
(4) Nilgiri (Eucalyptus globulus) Oil 10%
(5) Aranda (Ricinus communis) Oil 5%
(6) Pudina (Mentha piperata) Phool Oil 3%
(7) Ajwain (Carum copticum) Oil 2%
(8) Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) Oil 1%
(9) Til (Sesamum indicum) Oil Q.S.
Nirmula pain oil is a combination of many herbs used to cure body ache and can be used by anyone (children, adult or old age). Use of Nirmula pain oil gives instant relief from Back Pains or any other muscular pain. NIrmula pain oil is easily absorbed by body tissue and hence gives instant relief from pain. It removes stiffness and improves mobility of limbs. It brings relief from backaches, muscular strains, rheumatic pains, joint pains etc.We have tried our best to keep our product safe by using best possible packing materials. Pricing is done, by keeping in mind that it can be easily purchased by every class of people.
Direction to use Nirmula pain oil : Massage gently all the effective parts.