|Home||» Products||» Ayurvedic Formulations||» Ayurvedic Pain Relief Oil||» Painvin Oil 50ml.|
Painvin Oil 50ml.
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 26 INR
- Product Type
- Pain Relief Oil
- Physical Form
- Storage Instructions
- Keep in Cold and Dark place
Each 10ml. Contains:-
(1) Gandhpura (Gaultheria fragrantissima) Oil 30%
(2) Turpentine (Oleo-resin of Pinus longifolia) Oil 20%
(3) Kapur (Cinnamomum camphora) Oil 10%
(4) Nilgiri (Eucalyptus globulus) Oil 10%
(5) Aranda (Ricinus communis) Oil 5%
(6) Pudina (Mentha piperata) Phool Oil 3%
(7) Ajwain (Carum copticum) Oil 2%
(8) Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) Oil 1%
(9) Til (Sesamum indicum) Oil Q.S.
Painvin oil is a combination of many herbs used to cure body ache and can be used by anyone (children, adult or old age). Use of Painvin oil gives instant relief from Back Pains or any other muscular pain. Painvin oil is easily absorbed by body tissue and hence gives instant relief from pain. It removes stiffness and improves mobility of limbs. It brings relief from backaches, muscular strains, rheumatic pains, joint pains etc. For better result have Painvin Ointment, spray and Painvin capsules. We have tried our best to keep our product safe by using best possible packing materials. Pricing is done, by keeping in mind that it can be easily purchased by every class of people.
- Anti rheumatic
- Anti inflammatory
- Pain reliever,
- Used in aches and pains.
- Oil is valuable for local swellings, neuralgic pain, itching, swelling and stiffness of the joints.
- Helps to repair damaged skin cells and improve blood circulation.
Direction to use Painvin oil : Massage gently all the effective parts.
- Fast relief
- Highly effective
- Accurate composition
- Long shelf life